There’s a huge difference between these two~
- Not able to be relied on; not known or definite: “an uncertain future”.
- (of a person) Not completely confident or sure of something: “I was uncertain how to proceed”
- doubtful – precarious – dubious – unsteady – unsure
- Known for sure; established beyond doubt.
- sure – positive – definite – secure – assured – confident
So, if someone is uncertain of you, that mean he is doesn’t have enough confident in you..
When he is uncertain the right answers of your question regarding your future, that’s mean he is unsure about your future together.
So, just live the fact that, stop dreaming things to become according to your own plan..
Just live without planning. That’s better~